Altuglas® cast sanitary sheet
Altuglas® is one of the registered trade names of Altuglas International for its polymethylmethacrylate products: cast and extruded sheet. The Altuglas® Sanitary range is a cast PMMA sheet, specially developed for sanitaryware appliances.
The Altuglas® Sanitary Range includes three grades of sheets :
- Altuglas® CS : for all sanitaryware applications.
- Altuglas® CS Easy Forming : grade with a higher thermoformability for deep or complex models.
- Altuglas® Sanitized : grade with a built-in antimicrobial protection.
Each grade can be produced in three different finishes:
- Glossy : for a high quality gloss aspect.
- Satin : for an upper matt aspect.
- Shadow : for a colour graduation aspect.
A huge selection
Our selection of over 250 colours is categorised by:
- a standard range
- a complementary range
Features of the sheet:
- Thickness: 3.2-8 millimeters
- Standard formats:
- 3,060 x 2,060 millimeters
- 3,085 x 1,820 millimeters
Altuglas International is committed to meeting your exact specifications, so feel free to contact our experts.
Altuglas® CS sheet complies with European standard EN 263 on PMMA sheet used to manufacture sanitary applicances.
Altuglas® CS sheet has featured the NF mark since October 1991. It is made in France at the Saint-Avold production plant.
Across its four grades, Altuglas International gives you a wide selection of sanitary sheet in standard colours, sizes and thicknesses.
The complementary range of Altuglas® sanitary sheet offers you products customised to your exact specifications.
Find all the information about Altuglas® Sanitary sheet. Dimensional tolerances, repair kits, NF label, usage recommendations, storage, guarantees and handling.