Solarkote® Acrylic Resin Capstocks
Solarkote® Acrylic Resin Capstocks were developed to bring the ideal surface properties of Acrylic to various substrate materials. Solarkote® presents the ideal combination of:
- Color Flexibility and Durability
- Flat Matte to Ultra High Gloss levels
- Excellent UV protection for various substrate materials
- Solarkote® H Acrylic capstocks for PVC, HIPS, ABS, or Polystyrene
- Solarkote® A Acrylic capstocks for ABS, or PC/ABS
- Solarkote® P and PB Acrylic capstocks for PVC
- Superior color and gloss control / retention than ASA, or ASA blends
- Multi-layer versatility without compromising abrasion resistance, interface adhesion, or long-term system durability.
- Enhanced Impact, Chemical Resistance, Distinction of Image, and rework utilization compared to Continuous Cast Acrylic systems.
Solarkote® was engineered for thin utilization to provide the advantages of an acrylic surface in the most economic system possible.
The performance features of Solarkote® acrylic capstock make it the material of choice for typical capped applications such as:
- Lawn and Garden / Heavy Agriculture thermoformed cladding, body panels, and roofing pieces
- Body color matched thermoformed automotive pieces
- Building and Construction components: ie. Fence, Deck, Rail, Siding, Shutters, Gutters and Roofing membrane, Window profiles
- Spa / Hot Tub shells
- Sanitary Tub, and Shower Surrounds
Click on any data sheet to learn more.
|Solarkote® A200||ABS, PC / ABS Capstock |
High impact acrylic resin plus a superior UV protection
|Solarkote® A 201||ABS, PC/ABS Capstock|
Colored High impact acrylic resin with exceptional gloss performance
|Solarkote® A210 ||ABS, PC/ABS Capstock |
All the features of SolarKote® A 200 plus superior chemical resistance
|Solarkote® H300||Superior UV protection and adhesion to HIPS.|
|Solarkote® P-600||PVC capstock, high gloss, dark colors|
|Solarkote® P-610||PVC capstock, low gloss, dark colors|
|Solarkote® P-611||PVC capstock, low gloss, formulated for easy on-line coloring|
|Solarkote® PB||For PVC/acrylic alloys|