Sneeze guards - Safety and aesthetics
Cast or extruded acrylic sheets have been widely used for making sneeze guards these last past months. The exceptional properties of this material fit perfectly with the required characteristics: transparency, barrier effect, lightness, UV resistance, thermoformability and machining,… but our cast and extruded sheet collection gives you even more. You don't have to choose between safety and aesthetics!
In bars, company offices, hospitals, supermarkets, public offices, labs and more, protective screens are being installed everywhere to protect staff and customers from unwanted airborn droplets. The protection screen characteristics needed can change from one place to another, depending on its usage and its environment. The large range of Altuglas® extruded and cast acrylic sheets gives much more key benefits than the primary PMMA characterisics:
- Elegant collections to decorate and bring an unique aesthetic touch to the place where the protective screen is placed.
- Two specific ranges with different resistance properties
Smart and elegance
Three cast acrylic sheets families
- Classic collection: The fundamental ranges with clear or opal, white or smoked, and transparent coloured sheets.
- Illumination collection: Three magical ranges playing with light, illuminating your designs with fluorescent effects and an infinity of colours.
- Fashion collection: Three trendy ranges with an exceptional aesthetic, visual and tactile experiences combining technicality with modernity. Available in glossy or satin (one or two faces)
Extruded sheet range
- In clear, opal, white and black
In some places, the protective screen is more subject to aggressive products or cleaning. In order to respond to this constraint, Altuglas International has developed two specific ranges to enhance sheet lifetime.
- Altuglas® Essential
Special grade with an optimum chemical resistance avoiding crazing or deterioration of the protection screen when it is in frequent contact with certain chemical agents. This grade offers enhanced protection and longer lifetime.
- Altuglas ShieldUp®
A nanostructured acrylic generation combines the key properties of cast acrylic sheets with additional and innovative properties such as a very high impact resistance, transparency maintained in a very broad range of temperature and exceptional chemical resistance.